My Personal Christian Blog

Thanks for sliding into my blog site. This blog bog is a spin-off from my website at http://www.niteowldave.com/. Call me a Night Owl, as my full-time mission and hobby are jabbering from midnight until 8 a.m.ish with chatter bugs across the world. Hoot, hoot! Being a retired newspaper guy and a Curious George, I've written and assembled a whack of stuff that I hope you'll find interesting and thought-provoking. Check out the Stories bar on the right side, below, for all my articles - from my web site and this blog.




May 12, 2008



Mohammed Is Dead, Christ Is Alive


A Mohammedan in India once said to a missionary, "You will have to admit that we Mohammedans have one thing that you Christians don't have.


"When we go to Mecca we at least find a coffin. When you Christians go to Jerusalem, which is your Mecca, you only find an empty tomb."

The missionary paused then responded, "Therein, lies the major difference. Mohammed is dead, his bones lying somewhere. We worship Christ who arose from the dead and is alive for evermore."


Produce the body of Jesus and you destroy Christianity! What's that Biblical promise? Because I live, you believers shall also live.